Since 1994, Mark’s Custom Exteriors, has found that working with the best technicians and the best products in the industry equals exceptional service with every roof. Mark’s Custom Exteriors worked with a program called ‘No Roof Left Behind’ to have the community nominate and vote on a deserving family to receive a free roof. Since they had never worked with the program before, the challenge was to spread the word about nominations, votes, the program and the company as a whole.
To use the viral aspect of social media to gather nominations and votes. Develop a press release to send out to local news stations to get the word out about the program and Mark’s Custom Exteriors.
During the nominations phase, social media marketing produced:
- A 580% increase in engagement
- 1,000% increase in clicks on the posts
- A 1,410% increase in reach.
- There were a total of 25 nominations made during the entire process.
- The voting process yielded even higher results on social media with:
- A 2,600% increase in reach
- A 2,500% increase in post clicks
- A 700% increase in engagement.
KGW and KATU both sent news crews out to film the installation process and interview the owner Mark Holcomb.