Why would you want to direct a prospective customer to a landing page and not your website’s homepage?
This is a commonly asked question by clients and there are several reasons why. The simplest of these reasons is because we want to turn a person who finds your company’s content through search into a client as quickly as possible. When your landing page is designed properly and the layout directs them appropriately to the CTA this is exactly what happens!
Here are the top 5 reasons for utilizing landing pages:
1) Landing pages are intentional in their layout making readability easy and CTA clear
2) Conversion rates for your Google AdWords campaigns are much higher with landing pages
3) Viewers trust landing pages because their questions are answered quickly and concisely
4) These pages are specifically designed for inbound marketing campaigns
5) Generating new leads with greater revenue can be tied directly to a solid landing page strategy
Viewers who find your content have already put in specific information into a Search Engine and their search has brought your company’s content up in their results but if it’s not designed properly you will lose them. The last thing you want to do once you’ve hooked a prospective customer is confuse them with a generic homepage. A properly designed landing page takes all of the confusion out of the experience and through science guides them to your call to action (CTA). This simple formula helps converts them from viewer to client more readily and improves the user experience (UX).
If you are looking to improve your conversion rates and lower your cost per acquisition we suggest working with our team to create your company’s landing page strategy.
Contact us today!