Your company’s website is the façade of your business online and should represent who you are and what you do. Developing a dynamic and personality-driven, multimedia website is the best way to attract wealthy customers. How do you do that, you may ask? Here are 10 must-have things to attract people with a higher disposable income to your website.
1. Personality. Affluent buyers are looking for experts they can trust to make the best decisions and give them the best solutions. Add personality to your website with images, video and content, that explains customer relationship building. Your goal is to solidify the belief that you are the person who will help make their life easier.
2. Credibility. Showing that your business is credible helps build trust in the affluent market. You do not want to look like a sleazy salesman online. If your business has been in the news or media, is involved in trade associations, has a special certification, those are all great ways to showcase your credibility. Use logos from media and trade associations to establish immediate validation.
3. Testimonials. People value third-party opinions when it comes to shopping around for products or services. Testimonials are a powerful verifier of social proof and are best used as not just text, but also with a photo or video.
4. Lead capture with auto responders. When people visit your website, it is important to have a way to capture their information to stay in touch with them. Make sure to give them an easy way to find the lead capture so the information they want is already in front of them.
5. Keywords and targeted meta data. In order to get your site ranked on search engines, you must include relevant keywords in your meta data. Ideally you want to use keywords with high traffic and low competition so your website is closer to the top of searches.
6. WordPress. WordPress is great for SEO because it is built with clean code that makes it easy for search engines to index your website. WordPress has an easy to use content management system and offers tons of plugins to enhance every aspect of your website.
7. Current, relevant content. Updated content gives search engines a reason to continually come back to your website and also shows people that your business is not outdated. A keyword-rich blog is an excellent way to keep content up-to-date as well as give visitors answers to questions in your industry. Don’t forget to add a call to action at the end of each blog post.
8. Call to action. To gain the most success with your content, you need to have a call to action. The call to action should be used throughout your website and lead people on a path to help solve their problem. The call to action should not just be on the homepage but also on every other page so you can capture their information and start building a relationship. Even if they aren’t ready to make a purchase decision at that time, you want to create a relationship to stay top of mind.
9. Social Media icons. How will people connect with you on social media if your pages are not listed on your website? Not all customers may choose to connect with you socially but it is important to clearly give them that option. Updated social media pages also builds credibility for your business and can help you rank higher on search engines.
Don’t have most of these things on your website? Or the time to implement them? Let the web development experts at Off The Wall Media help your business attract the right customers with your website. Call 503-452-1082 or click here to learn more.